Monday, May 10, 2010

  • Monday, May 10, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
Dipping my toes into the cesspool of ultra-left publications, I see an article written by a "Dr. Salim Nazzal" about the "naqba." It is similar to articles of this type written hundreds of times before, by Israel-haters to their receptive audiences, where fact-checking is unheard of in the face of their Truth.

This paragraph stood out for its sheer idiocy:
In the behavior psychology theory we learnt that in order to understand what a group (Zionists in this case) are doing now, we have to know what they had previously planned to do. Such actions are goal directed behavior and can only be accounted for if we know who set the goal, and for what purpose.

The answer is simple; Zionist Jews said clearly that they planned while they were still in their Eastern European homelands to murder and expel Palestinians, while the native Palestinians were not even aware of what these Zionist Jews were planning.
Since Dr. Nazzal is acting as a amateur psychologist for all Zionists, I will do the same to him (as I suspect that my qualifications are at least as relevant as his.)

The idea that Zionism is a movement that is, foremost, meant to murder and expel natives from their land is a perfect example of Palestinian Arab paranoia.

The World Health Organization says that a person has a paranoid personality disorder if he displays three of the following attributes:

1. excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
2. tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
3. suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
4. a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
5. recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
6. tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
7. preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
All of the bolded items are prevalent in Palestinian Arab society, and the essay by Dr. Nizzal is a prime example of this condition. (Number 5 may or may not be prevalent, but that is not relevant here.)

While I think that these criteria broadly describe the Palestinian Arab public, in Dr. Nizzal's case it also applies particularly to him. In another essay he wrote for Palestine Think Tank he betrays his own personal paranoia, which may be tragic from a mental health perspective but I must confess I find it amusing.
At the beginning I got “strange” e-mails which hinted towards assassination and the like. The Zionist character in these e-mails was obvious. I simply paid no attention. I know Zionists fear the voice of the victims.

The intimidation e-mails never stopped. And each time I changed my e-mail they continued to try to intimidate me in the new e-mail and sent viruses almost all the time my computer is on.

The same thing happened regarding my phone and my cell phone, where I used to get unknown phone calls at night very often. I had to change them and keep their numbers secret. My lawyer advised me to keep all suspicious e-mails as evidence for the police in case my lawyer takes the case to court.

Last summer I went with my family to Cyprus to spend one week vacation. I found out that they are following me even there. I did not believe myself unless I was sure of that. When we came home to Norway I found that the roses in the garden were cut and thrown on the ground, and a tree was half cut by a knife to be easily seen. Under the tree there was a lighter which I had never seen before. The lighter was obviously put there as a symbol of fire.

I informed the Norwegian police, and the Norwegian intelligence service. I also informed the academic circles, and the media in Norway and the world stating clearing that Zionists were behind this. I made it clear that if they aim to stop my voice they will for sure fail. My voice is the voice of the children I saw with their bodies torn out by the Israeli F16. My voice is the voice of all Palestinians who long to go back home and to be free and to live in peace. My voice is trying to convey the story of my nation who did no wrong to anybody, but who paid heavily with 61 years of the pain of exile, 41 years of occupation and injustice.

One month ago I decided to stop writing articles because I needed time to work on a book. I am a historian in the first place and not a political analyst. But I was anxious that if I stopped writing they might think they had scared me.

Here we have it all - the feeling of self-importance, the delusions that Zionists care so much about this bozo that they are spending all their time harassing him with phony phone calls and computer viruses and following him on vacation.

The guy is nuts, but he - an educated man! - represents an entire culture that shares the same paranoid delusions.

The fact that Palestine Think Tank publishes these delusions as if they are real shows how "normal" this kind of thinking is considered in PalArab circles.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive